Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yawn

Lately I have just been feeling extremely tired lately. I guess throughout college there are phases of not getting much sleep, but usually I bring it on myself by staying up late for homework I've put off, watching stupid shows or movies, or becoming addicted to an online game (I know stupid but don't try to deny you haven't done it at least once before). This time is different, I haven't been doing of the fore mentioned causes in the past, I don't drink anything caffeinated past dinner time, I try to not eat anything past 9 o'clock, I exercise almost everyday, I even try to get off the computer a half hour before I try to sleep. And it doesn't help when every other person in my class is yawning and saying how tired they are doesn't help either. Oh well maybe it's the whole time change still and how light it still is later in the evening..hopefully I won't feel so tired soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment