Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Note: Do not read if squimish

So today started out like any other Wednesday...I had two morning classes, got my 30minute workout in, came back to the apartment (where my roommate made it sound like she has an issue rooming with me while we're in Italy--GREEEAAATTT). I took my shower, was fixing lunch and decided I needed some sweet potato fries to go with it. I grabbed a knife and began cutting it up. As I approach the end of the cutting part, I sliced right into my left thumb....FREAKED OUT, jumped up in down, starred at it (which I don't recommend..) ran to my sink and washed it out. Did I mention it hurt like HELL?!?! cuz it did! I'm still shaking up about it, I immediately felt sick to my stomach (although it also could have been I hadn't eaten since 7:30 this morning and it was approaching 1:30), I had to lay down, but still felt like I was going to pass-out or throw up or both! Needless to say my thumb is out of commission and I'm trying to recover from the panic...I guess I REALLY can't go to Medical school now :(...

No comments:

Post a Comment