Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ASL?

In happier news for the evening, I have been taking American Sign Language this semester. I love it! It's not the easiest language (but language is really anyway?), but for some odd reason I am really picking it up quickly and having a lot of fun with it. What also makes me feel good (and this is my evil side) is that I'm just a little bit better at it than my roommate :). It's mean yes, but also makes me few good that I don't have to sit and study it for 2hours straight and go to a study session just before a midterm in order to feel ready. I will say I have been reviewing every week before the class since it began and attended a study session this weekend in order to feel prepared. BUT who got a 100% on the first quiz?!?! THIS GIRL! and who just literally rocked the midterm? Oh it's me again :). Let's only hope I keep it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment