Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Memories :)

So I'm not if anyone out there remembers the wonderful family-oriented show of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman?!? Yes, It was my favorite growing up (or the one my mom let my sister and I watch most often). Any way, I loved it, my favorite (beside ER, we're discuss that one in a much longer blog). Dr. Quinn aired when NO ONE went out on Saturday nights and it was in prime air time. I would watch Saturday nights, in the afternoons when it became syndicated, and in the mornings during summer vacations with my sister after it was canceled.

I probably know every character; large or small and pointless trivia that will unfortunately never come in handy in everyday conversation. And yes, I'm one of those people that gets excited when they see a familiar set on another television show. 

Still a few years back the Hallmark channel canceled Dr. Quinn and I was sadly at a loss, then recently it has turned up on a local gospel channel at home (I guess it is considered wholesome enough as well as religious enough to air on their station and let's face it, I'll take it!). Now remember, I'm a college student...meaning away from home for a month at a time if called for it. So missing all these WONDERFUL episodes was hard, so I began looking for deals online to purchase my own. My wonderful sister bought my first season during a crappy birthday year, but one season just wasn't enough.

I know it's been a long story...so to shorten a bit I've recently discovered this love and am in the process of watching every episode, from start to finish! It makes me laugh, cry, and best of all I can indulge in another time period.




(Two posts in one day, GO ME haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment