Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Happy Irish day to all!! Even if you are 0% Irish today is the one day out of the year you can lie and get away with it, simply because people just want to drink and celebrate together! And of course wear a ton of GREEN!! Unfortunately for this sad blonde (maybe a little REAL Irish blood) girl, I'm stuck at my desk for the night studying for a math exam tomorrow and writing a first draft paper that I've off doing :(. I know pathetic, but what can I say, I am the biggest Procrastinator sometimes. I don't even know why I do it, I know I don't want to do an assignment or reading and yet almost every time I put if off until the last minute, causing grande stress and no social life :( (Did I mention I love being around and meeting new people yet? cuz I do! and college is a perfect excuse to do so).

To tell the truth though, I'm almost kind of happy to have to study for a math test (that I feel pretty ready for) and a paper I don't want to do (but I know I'll get something out of it) this is because I gave up alcohol and a lot of sodas for lent. I'm not crazy religious are anything, but every couple of months or so I feel the need to go to church or behave the way my mother wished I had growing up. My other thought in giving up alcohol for lent was it might possibly help me loose a few pounds in the process...we're still waiting on results.

Now I actually have to start my work and try to get some sleep in tonight! Busy week...

No comments:

Post a Comment