Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Toddler Thoughts Thursday

I'm going to attempt to write the funny parts of my job for two hopes. One maybe it'll allow me to focus on really happy/funny moments the day before my co-teacher has a day off and two so you can hopefully have a great read come Thursday!


First week I'll start you out with two; because they've been really good this week so far!

First one happened Monday Morning while prepping for the day we had on Frozen (I know, I know..we love and hate it) when one little girl was dancing in the middle of the room screaming singing "In the first time in forever, LET IT GO!" 

Just about died laughing


Second one happened Tuesday during our monthly fire drill. Alarm went off, startled a few of the kids so I held their hands while walking outside to our designated spot, did our head count and check list, then headed inside. As we walked back in, some of the children were having a hard time walking back in in a line. So we began holding hands and literally had three rows of four children holding hands. Ah-dorable to say the least. One little girls shouts: "Let's all get together and hold hands now!"  Then when I went to ask my co-teacher who really said that, the little girl turned her head around and said "H did!" hahaha Could NOT stop laughing at her and our groups cuteness!! 


Hope that turns your morning in a great direction! 

No comments:

Post a Comment