Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas in a Nutshell

Christmas was very good to me this year.


I got to sleep in a little bit, which is always a plus on a holiday. 
Helped to make brunch with the family.
Opened gifts with my whole family!

My Mom, Grandmother, and Myself on Christmas Eve at my Aunt and Uncle's House. 

All she asked for was a (tiny) box, she got a few different sizes to choose from!

I was soon Happy she really seemed to like my gift I got her! A Magna Doddle for those of you who don't recall. Prob one of my favorites from my childhood! I probably had to go to four, count them 4 stores to find this gem! 

My very favorite gifts I received this year! Funny thing is that my sister and I ended up getting each other the sister Alex&Ani bracelet. Which is both really cool and really strange since neither of us said anything to each other. And my lovely Mom got me (and my sister) the Daughter one. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm a big fan of these bracelets.


Hope your holidays were wonderful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment