Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

For Once

I am soooo excited for Christmas. I usually am, I'm a happy person and LOVE holidays in general, but the last few Christmas there's been other things going on or I just haven't gotten into the spirit as much.

This year, I'm super excited and happy for this Christmas season. Not quite sure why, but I am this year. I really love my work; the kids, my co-teacher, and co-workers, even my bosses are WAY better! Family is good. Friends are good, new and old ones will be around for the holidays which REALLY makes it much better <3.

And this year, I finished all Christmas shopping a full 2 weeks early!! Whoop Whoop for ME!! (That's what we say for positive reinforcement). Truth, I do still finish making my Mom's present cuz she didn't "want anything" so I thought, if I made something, she couldn't REALLY say no to it.. and she likes that kind of stuff and I can be pretty crafty sometimes. Maybe if I'm feeling really crafting and thinking about it I'll even post as I complete the project pictures... Maybe, if I'm thinking about it while I compile said project. I kinda hope I'll remember to, it might be fun and cool to look back on my project process and not just said product.


Hope your Christmas Holiday Shopping is at least started and going well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment