Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve

This will be the 22nd year my family has hosted a New Years Eve party. I'm not really sure how it really began other than my parents meeting great friends while we lived in an apartment complex as the house was being built. A couple decades later and we still get together at least once a year to celebrate something.

There's a core group of 8 people (4 couples) that have been involved since the very beginning and along the way kids were added, neighbors stopped by, and above all fun was had. I'm really thankful to have such a wonderful tradition to look forward to every year and never have to worry about what my plan will be.

Sure I've done the occasional change up of plans; I've gone to a hockey game before, had friends or boyfriends join the mix, had other ideas come up, but I've had this group of people be my main priority to ring in the new year. 



This year the parental and I are planning a jeopardy like game to quiz the hard core attendees and create conversation based on our questions. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but *toot toot* we've got some pretty good questions! 


Hope you have a great New Years Eve celebration!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment