Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve or Happy Holidays!!


It's about 12 noon and I'm supposed to vacuum, clean up the house a bit, AND oh yea....wrap presents!! Ooopsss, dropped the ball on that one. I guess that's the one downside to having all my shopping done two weeks ago was that there was no immediate urgency to wrap said gifts. Well now its the day before and I have about oh, ZERO motivation to go upstairs and wrap any or all gifts.


However; I was motivated enough to update my computer and phone which is a plus. Downfall to that was I literally was only able to watch T.V. while my computer and phone were BOTH being updated. Yes that's right, I couldn't multitask or entertain myself with more than one source... clearly now I'm back on the computer and the phone is almost ready. Thank goodness!!


So it's Christmas Eve, I have the day off (Thank the frigging lord, I needed this) and I've gotta get my few things done before the traditional family Christmas party up with my Mom's side of the family. Busy busy.


Hope you have a great Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment