Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

2 Weekends in 1 Update

This weekend (like most) went by wayy too fast!



First of all, I had a blast while the parentals were away on their Florida excursion
and I was home watching after the dog. I had many a fun nights staying up till
whenever I wanted, (yea that's right! I stayed up late and I liked it! And I'll 
do it again too). Sleeping till a reasonable hour, cuz I mean I did still 
need to feed said dog and put her out at a reasonable hour, and
I just really loved having a little more breathing room
around the house and the late night solo-dance
 parties were fun too!


Lexi and I had a blast on Saturday where we both headed
to the salon and were treated to (for her especially) a much 
needed hair cut! 
On our way! See the curly hair we're both rocking? Yea it's our Saturday 'don't care hair look'.

After our beauty treatments! While I went the low maintenance route of 45minutes, Lexi decided to be all demanded Diva that she is and take 3 hours! WHAT?!?! That's what you get when you dogs hair is outta control!!



AND DON'T WE LOOK PURRRRTY??


Then it was drop off the dog and head to my sister's so I could help her test a product to write a review! After which my niece woke up from nap and I got to have some cuddles and popsicles! 





Now this weekend was spent with my Momma as Dad was out of town. We were over at my sister's helping to pack and move some things for them. 

I went for a shift up at the Country Club, where it was very slow and pretty boring to say the least. But honestly you can't beat getting paid to chitchat and sorting candy for an upcoming event. We sorted Life saver mints which a coworker found us because he could smell them from halfway down the hall..they were strong! Also I tested the idea that if you bite down on a life saver in the dark that they will spark, and they really do! Haha it was kind of funny to try it out! 


I'm pretty sure my dog is either very depressed or deathly sick...I'm praying for the depressed option here. She's very much used to hanging out with her "boys" and since my Brother has gone away to school he literally comes home maybe once a month and rather reluctantly. So he's been away for about a month and she is MOST DEFINITELY missing him! My Mom and I even called him yesterday and put him on speaker to try to cheer her up... My Dad was away with Mom and then packed for a business trip, so he's kind of been away for 2 1/2 weeks at this point. So again she is desperately missing her boys. They both come home this week, I'm hoping to see a change in her pretty quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment