Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dentist on a Saturday??

That's right, I was the genius/idiot to schedule my filing on a Saturday morning!!



Ok, ok I admit, it actually was a good idea because now it's over and done with. And I'm willing to bet my dentist is better than yours!! I was outta there within half an hour and hardly felt a thing. Partly because I full on requested to be numbed up...I mean who wouldn't??

Can hardly feel a poke! 


You're plain up CRAY CRAY if you don't. First reason, you won't feel it and who wants to feel the pain of a drill and all the other things that go along with getting a filling. Secondly it is the coolest feeling ever, hahaha. It's hardly been a half hour following said procedure and I still can't feel the teeth surrounding, but I'll keep on Smiling :)

Not a bad smile to have...


I have no doubt it will completely wear off by the time I have to head to work at the Country Club at 11:30.... no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment