Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Election Day

Tuesday was a just "good" kind of day


Nothing crazy good, but also nothing crazy bad either.





Although it was Election day, so I hope everyone got out (or still plans to go out) and cast your vote! Remember you are NOT allowed to B*%@! about any results unless you take part in making the decisions! 

What I truly love about Election day is how I am still confused if I'm entering the building to cast my vote or heading in for 6th period of the school day -_-. Oh well, I've been told before I have those baby cheeks that'll forever make me look younger, I know I know I'll appreciate this down the road. BUT right now, I swear I'm old enough to vote AND drink!!! 



I myself have been voting since I turned 18, in every possible election big or small. I remember my first election I was able to vote in was when I was a senior in High school. Everyone was given the day off because our local high school would become too congested with all the extra traffic that day. It wasn't a big election year, but never the less I was determine to cast my vote for something! And I even kept my voting sticker on my jacket that week because I was one of very few in my graduating class that was an early 18year old :) very proud stuff. 


Do you remember your first time voting?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment