Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fail

Last week REALLY got away from me, but I desperately tried to blog not once, twice, but THREE yes 3 times...


It was an utter fail to say the least. The first time, my computer froze two sentences in....I can admit I don't shut my computer down often enough and I keep too many windows open at once. Second try and I had absolutely no success in uploading pictures to make a little montage :/ so yea I gave up. Third try I wrote up this nice long blog and began to assemble pictures that I was finally able to watermark and was getting the last finishing touches on, when the computer frozen AGAIN -_-.


Grrrrrrrr, now I hope I don't need to be concerned with my laptop because I did just buy it like 2yrs ago and it was kind of a lot.. teacher no like those kind of expenses.

Here's to a better blogging week ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment