Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review



So, I can't even apologize for not blogging because its hard and I have a freaking life....



No, not a very busy life, but a life at that. This life includes working not one, but two jobs and occasionally babysitting on the side. and excuse me if I'd rather veg out on the couch whether napping or actually watching a show instead of tediously writing to my future self. Well I mean, thats really why we all blog right? Share our moments, but to save said moments so we can relive them later?

That's why Time hop has recently become a new sensation because you are able to review your life on any giving day via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! For us old folks who have been on social media for more than our preteen years, there are hilarious stories to look back on. And admittedly, shame yourself on. I mean, did I HAVE to write that on Facebook?? such a drama queen....although I never have regrets on Twitter since I hardly let anyone follow me because that is my outlet, much like this blog started out to be. It's secretly enough, yet publicly out there for someone to someday read. You could say I love twitter....




Well this was an ADD blog if I ever did write one...



No comments:

Post a Comment