Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Most Needed

Ahhhh, today was a most needed Monday. Blissfully slept in until 7am because I am lucky enough to work the 9-5:30 shift on Mondays and Fridays. Was able to slowly get myself going and off to work, where I found out that we would only have 9 children that day.. insert angels singing a beautiful melody because 9 is better than 10 and wayyyyy better than 12 which is what we usually have Tuesday-Thursday :P.

It was a beautiful Monday, children behaved as well as expected and then some. Had a good heart to heart with a coworker and a yummy lunch at Panera :).

This you pick 2 combo of Turkey Cranberry Flatbread sandwhich and Autumn squash soup is to die for! Although other's have said it's on the sweet side, I'm all for it! Worth the $$ and wait to get. 


And finally to end my nice day with the kiddos, a coworker and I decided to go and get our nails done and have a much needed debrief hour to ourselves to gab a little more and most of all be pampered :). 
It's kind of a darker Maroon and I love <3

Hope your Monday following Daylight Savings wasn't so horrible and possibly even delightful?.... too soon? Ok, hopefully it was manageable at the very least. Bring on the rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment