Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Update

So after my wonderful dentist trip (it really was fine, just unwanted money spent really) I headed off to work at the Country Club where it was the LAST wedding of the season :(. Weddings are soo fun, from setting up to watching the guests arrive, bridal party, wedding and/or reception actually taking place it is truly a blast to work. I also work with amazing people and an amazing boss that is great about having fun while working. It is the best second consistent job I could ask for.


Saturdays last reception was plain awesome because I had a student who was the flower girl and as I was passing the oh so fancy hors d'oeuvre, I offered something to this girl and she says "You look exactly like my Miss Abby at my school" so I cleverly replied with "Well that's because I am Miss Abby from school" haha. AND she went NUTS!! Yelling to anyone who would listen to her about her teacher being there, she even ran outside onto the patio area and yelled to the group out there... to which my coworkers told me about after asking if I had heard her announcement to the world pretty much. Not gonna lie, it was really nice that someone was so excited to see me, at least someone is right?? Throughout the night you betcha this little girl did not hesitate to come to me for anything haha


Sunday I helped my Sister move some boxes into the new home but not before having some last minute fun with my niece's toys at the old house; exhibit A:

Who doesn't love a monkey backpack with attached tail/leash??!! I actually joked with my sister about buying one of these back in 2008 when we were on a family trip in Florida and saw a few of these on young children. We thought they were disgustingly a good idea. I mean awful that a parent would do that to their child right?? WRONG!! Even just playing in the kitchen/living room at my sister's, my niece pretty much had control of the leash (obviously where the parent usually would) and that monkey tail was strong where I felt her little hands tugging on me! Wicked cute though and I loved hearing her little laugh as I walked her around. Again I bought this as kind of a jag gift when my sister was pregnant with my niece, but I was super happy to play with it on Sunday!!


Hope your weekend was great!! Mine was fun, but went by wayyyy too fast for me and I'm a little under the weather heading into the work week :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment