Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolutions

I know I know, EVERYONE makes New Years resolution and hardly anyone keeps at them and they are usually laughed at weeks following the first week.

Everyone says "I wanna work out" or "finally get into shape" that's my overall goal in life at the moment any way so I want to make a good solid few resolutions to following through throughout the year, not just within the first month or two.



  1. Move! I seriously want to move out of my parents house. Move out of my city I grew up in (even though I do love it most of the time). Move out of the state even! It's been a thought for a while, but more recent proposals have come up to make this intriguing idea a reality. 
  2. Travel more! I LOVE traveling and wish I could more and more. Katie is in London until next December, so that's really intriguing. 
  3. Get healthier! Whether I become better with my eating habits and or exercising more frequently, this needs to happen. Hopefully being able to move out will help aid this goal. 
  4. Be just a little bit more social! I have a bad habit of being outgoing and then a hermit crab very easily. I want to try and be more outgoing and better experiences with a pricey price tag attached, especially if I want to travel. 
  5. Be a better blogger! I've done alright the last months, but I can definitely do better. 

Hopefully having these ideas and goals not alone written down but published in my blog will help me to keep them in mind and stick with them rather than just having them as thoughts lost somewhere in my busy ADHD mind. 



SO here's to hoping 2015 brings an even better outlook on life than 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment