Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What I've become...

Yea, I'm that happy "do what I want" kind of person with no one to answer too (of course the occasional check in with the rents is executable), until.... a party or couple-ly event comes up. Then it's "Crap...I got no one".

HOW UNBELIEVABLY PATHETIC AND SAD AM I?!?!?! 


Like really though, I've been this way for a while now. Manly because I've been single for quite a while... AWESOME. So everytime I go out with ladies that have significant others I either show up single, bring a guy friend (that I hardly talk to any more), or worse depending how you look at it my cousin... all options, what joy -_- 

Now honestly, props to the guy friend and the cousin who will go with me to these stupid things that I drag them too...but gosh darn it why not someone who wants to go with me and just wants to be with me??? I was texting at the same time as I wrote this and although very supportive and loving, saying "the person will be there and hey, when we go out afterwards you can have the freedom to flirt/dance with whoever at the bars!" Now this cheered me up, cuz if I will share anything personal with you it's this white girl. LOVES. to. DANCE! so uplifting comment I'll take.

Still, sadly I'll sit here by myself, house sitting for a family, and simple wallow in my single misery....









HAHAHAHAHA     Just Kidding!! I'm a dance and sing the heck out of this place! 


No comments:

Post a Comment