Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

My First Comment!

I received my first blog comment the other day!! Yes I've been blogging for like 3years, but I've done a VERY bad job at it :(. But since taking it up again, I've reapplied my efforts and kept it going.


So yes, I've had people comment on my blog before, but to be honest it was my Sister and Sister-in-law...so they count but not in an official way, right??!

Not only was this comment a nice comment, it literally made me smile ear to ear and maybe a little squeal too want to write back immediately! Ah, it is so nice to kind of know that someone might be enjoying my writing, stories, and little life that I live! Besides those that I remind over and over about! I also had 35 visits that day! Maybe that's not a lot in blogging world, but it feels like a lot to me and my little stories over here!


Thank you again reader! and to future readers, I LOVE comments (but please keep them nice, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment