Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Adventures of House Sitting

I'll be completely honest; I thought it would be a dream come true house sitting for a family I know, living on my own, cooking/cleaning/maintaining and entertaining all on my own....




AND IT IS!!!


HA! Thought I was going in a different direction didn't ya? I've actually found it somewhat surprising how much I truly enjoy some me time. Between having the tv to myself, making the choice of what to make for dinner, always being able to do my own laundry when I want..yea it's been real nice. 

Whats been the best asset so far you ask?? well...



Sorry, not sorry! 

Can even watch Friends while relaxing!




















The only downfall.. it's the company that was already here when I came to stay and their actually (half) the reason I'm staying at the house. 

All curled up on a snow day!

Meet Mischief and Zoe the kitties I'm charge of. Twice a day feedings,  couple times a week water changes, cleaning out litter boxes, and all around keeping company. That's my job with them in a nutshell.



Sadly, it ends next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment