Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Workouts cause injury

 So YES I have been working out and thus have NOT been updating my blog as I should have been...Bad Abby Bad.



Oh well...I'll work on that one! In the meantime, I've been working out for exactly a month today!! Yea and I still workout at least 4 times  a week if not 5! AND I run at least 1 or 1 1/2 miles a day and walk another 2 miles. That means on any given day I'm doing at the very minimal 3miles, but most likely 4miles!


Yea go me!!

Yea, I just wanna clarify one teeny tiny thing..I've been working out and eater WAYYYYYYY better than I ever have before and sticking to a mostly phase 2 of the South Beach diet (with a little cheat on the weekends :D) and I have lost a whopping 2lbs. *Insert sad song here*

Oh well, 2 is better than none right?? and the more important thing is that I  am feeling a thousand times better (even though exhausting) and even though there the scale may not show it, I know I'm gaining muscle...


Either that or I'll just stay in my delusional world of I'm doing a good job. Hey at least I'm trying over here! 






p.s. you can't really see it, but I have a small carpet burn from doing a yoga video- lessoned learned 



No comments:

Post a Comment