Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lessoned Learned

If I wanna feel good about myself, DO NOT tell my father that I'm down 4 dress sizes (in the waist that is). He will only give a "Yep, that's pretty good" response.

THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD....lesson learned


Next, DO NOT tell your mother that you will help her take pictures of a dress she is trying to sell because she will criticize how you hold said dress and how you choose to take it's picture. Even though your pictures will come out better, she will still try to direct you.

EVERY STEP OF THE WAY......lesson learned. 


This will teach me to move out sooner rather than later and not socialize with my parents for a while.... lesson learned.

2 comments:

  1. weird story, bloggers not showing me your updates. No bueno. I'm working on figuring out why... anyways, I'm proud of you for your weight loss! Really proud. I know how hard it is and I'm impressed that you're sticking to it and doing the work. Nice job little sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, change your setting to get rid of Captcha (those little words people have to type in order to comment) they drive me batty and they prevent a lot of people from commenting.

    ReplyDelete