Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

What is your shopping weakness?


EVERYTHING!! Haha, well I am a sucker for dresses. I grew up wearing whatever dress I wanted with whichever added accessories I wanted. Now whenever I go shopping I head straight for the dresses and try practically all of them on. Then I get hounded by the question "where and when are you ever going to wear these?"- Thanks Mom for installing that in me. I'll still buy a dress over anything else :)

What is your food weakness?


Oh where to start.... I'm one of those "if I had to choose one thing in the world to eat every day" I would choose either sushi or chicken. I LOVE both foods and can never have enough of either. 

What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?



All time favorites would include and Disney movie or 10 Things I Hate About You (Heath Ledger any one??) As a girl that always dreamt of being a Princess, Disney helps me keep this dream alive every time I pop in another video (yea, that's right I said video). 

What is your go to breakfast food?



Because I started South Beach I get up a little bit earlier every day to make eggs with ham and cheese. It's a great way to start my day with a real breakfast! I recently added a slice of toast with some Nutella on it- which is a double yum!! 

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?



Yes, yes I am. How I take it depends on where I'm getting it from. Dunkin is a French Vanilla ice coffee made with skim milk and extra sugar. Starbucks aways depends on my mood, but it too is made with skim milk and a sugar. And I don't really drink regular coffee at Tim Hortons, but their ice capps are great too!! I like mixing up my coffee and where I get it from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment