Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Short & Sweet

It's Friday and I've got Saturday morning training at work tomorrow...ya it sucks, but I honestly LOVE my co-workers (or most of them) and don't mind seeing them because we generally have a fun time at said meetings.

Last night I was babysitting with my new BFF from work Heather (no picture sorry, you would have one if my iPhone/blogger hadn't erased or had an "error" while saving/posting). Any way We had worked a full day at work and then went over to said babysitting gig for a fellow co-worker. It was great, the kids were a blast and Heather and I have soooo much together. It kinda sucked to get home a little after 11pm only having to get up at 5:40 the next morning.

Uh, needless to say when the alarm went off at 5:40am, I was NOT a happy camper. I got up anyway knowing I was getting out of work at 1pm and I would have to deal with it. I sucked it up; showered, dressed, fed, and out the door I went. To my surprised I walked to my car with my head looking down and found a heads up penny. Now normally this would just be nice, but ever since my Grampy T passed away I like to think that the pennies and coins I find are a little gift from him. Even better than finding one penny on the ground from Grampy, was finding 5 more pennies!!!! I picked them ALL up, cuz CLEARLY they were left there for me :) Thanks Grampy <3.




In BIG news, I Abby purchased my first size 6 dress in over 4years today. Granted, it's a loose fitting dress.... i.e. no fancy restricting zippers or clips, but DAMMIT I'M F*&%$ing PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SO in love with the dress and how it fits and feels!! 



P.S. Sorry it didn't end up being short and sweet like the title...oh well....Until next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment