Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Confession Time


SO it's in the title of my blog, so that means I have to make time to confess to my readers right??

I thought so!



So I'd like to confess first that on my drive home tonight, I may have sort of ran into the curb on the turn that I ALWAYS take. Ooops, (or WHOOPS from my FAV movie!) I was being a little ADD and not paying attention and maybe a little blonde moment, but it was a little scary. Not just because of the push the curb gave my car, but because of the thought that if the bump caused any trouble toward my car or left a mark that I'd have to tell my father...and I'm not as good about telling him bad news. Even if it's not big, like my wipers need replacing and the service light has been coming on for a bit now...and that's just little things with my car. 

Well luckily there's no mark, dent, or flat tire due to my stupidity/hair color by default. 

No comments:

Post a Comment