Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Serves You Right



Well my rule for my future children: "If you can't keep track of your cell phone then you won't be deserving of one."**

My brother constantly breaks this rule. Just a quick recap; my sister and I did not receive cell phones until high school. We both could have used them in Middle school because we were both doing sports constantly and either waiting for our parents to arrive, asking for a ride from fellow teammates, or making our parents wait. All of which never went over well with us or my parents. So in my freshman year of high school, I got my first ever cell phone!

But oh, my brother he got one of those "indestructible-never-gonna-break-even-if-dropped" phones. Well he dropped it and broke it within one of his warrantees. So now he uses my Dad's old phone and NEVER has it on him, NEVER replies, pretty much doesn't use it, like a normal person would. IT ANNOYS me to say the least. Well Saturday it served him right for not having it on him or ready to reply because this is what happened:


Serves him right....


Too bad and soooo sad for him because I left them at a friend's house and said her boyfriend could have them because the bro never got back to me!




**They will also only be getting a cell at the earliest in Middle school and only IF they are playing a sport to keep in contact with, if not than High school it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment