Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Tykes!



I'm in a new room this week at work, called Tykes which is about 1 1/2 age group. They are active (to say the least) and very excited about everything! I love it, it was my first day in that room and it went fabulous.

Mind you, it doesn't seem like a huge jump from 2-2 1/2year olds to 1 1/2 year olds, but it is! They are wild to say the least and they scream all.the.time! Well, we'll be working on that one very fast. I'm really excited for a new start, with new children, and a new co-worker (more about my old co-worker later)

I will said, I hated hearing about the returning teacher in my old room talk about all the changes she wanted to make and everything she wanted to get going on...UH! At least I don't have to work with my old co-worker anymore or this returning teacher, cuz that wouldn't fly either!



Wish my luck with the new children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment