Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why I'm loving Wednesday

I'm loving this Wednesday because I woke up early (again) to meet a group before class for a project, but on my way to getting there I had an unusual greeting. So I got up had breakfast, did the email thing, got dressed, and walked out the door. Now there are two doors to enter my apartment;  the first to get into the building and the second door to enter my apartment. So after I exited my first door, I went to head out the second one and saw through the glass window-door that there was in fact a little BIRD in this small entrance way. I probably panicked for about 3 seconds, not really knowing if I should turn around (you know grab the camera-now wishing I had) or to just RUN down the stairs and pray it didn't come after me. I then quickly decide I needed to stay come for not only my sake, but for the bird's as well (you know the whole they fear you more than you fear them, no I don't fear birds but a little when they're invading my living space-like any other outside creatures coming inside). So, I slowly opened the door to give said bird a little warning and let him settle closer to the opposite side of the entry way and then I made my way down the very long stairway. Yea I made it alive and I gotta admit he was a cute birdie and enjoyable yet shocking surprise to my morning.

I then got my typical morning routine completed came back and about half way up the staircase I realized I should see my little friend again, so I slowed my steps to give him a warning and looked around the corners of the entry way before I reached for the door. Sadly he was not there, but it's probably good because it means he got out and can fly with friends and not be stuck in a stairway of an apartment building scared.

1 comment:

  1. What a crazy/random story.
    And THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FIRST OFFICIAL FOLLOWER!!!!! YAYYYY!

    ReplyDelete