Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

F.I.N.A.L.S

Oh how that one little word can turn a person's world upside down for weeks at a time. Yep you guessed it, it's approaching Finals week here at school and it's not even the actual finals that are making me stressed (literally, I'm breaking out, not sleeping fully, and to top it off I'm feeling the beginnings of a sore throat...awesome!). So some people know Finals as the end of the year tests, well I like to prefer to them as F-bomb, I, Never, Actually, Learned this, S*%$...excuse the language. It's not that I don't know anything it's just that spring-fever-don't-wanna-do-anymore-work mode that's got me all messed up. I'll add more in the next few days, but for now this is all I can offer as I get kicked out of the library in point 3hours and need to devote that time to a final project....yea welcome to the procrastination world of a college student!  I hope others are having a better time!

No comments:

Post a Comment