Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vacation

Yep I've missed a few days here..but hey, can you really blame me? I am on vacation! It's been very relaxing so far. Half over now, it's really sad to realize I now need have to do all the things I told myself I would do before vacation started (boo!). I mean I made a dent in the laundry area and the dvr :) but the sorting through old clothing in my room and the homework portion not so much yet!

I have been a helpful daughter around the house, if I do so myself. I've been driving the little bro around to and from lax practice and I might even be an even nicer sister by attending his first game tomorrow. I've also been constantly emptying and reloading the dishwasher and got some raking done (for a price of course!). But now on fortunately it's time to start all those to do's I set out for in the beginning of vacation. Oh well there a few days left and still time to have fun, get things accomplished, and make a few more $$ before I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment