Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh Sunday

Ever since I can remember Sundays have ALWAYS been lazy in my family (warning for future suitors). Sundays when we were little were get up and go to church then the rest of the day was just for relaxing around the house. Then from middle school on, they became days to sleep in and do that last minute homework for the upcoming week. Now for me, they're still sleep in later days and do homework for the up coming week, but man the motivation to do that homework sure comes and goes throughout the day! Today is no exception either, perhaps it's because of Relay and staying up until the wee hours of the morning then CRASHING past noon time that same day and being completely exhausted from it still. To say the least my muscles are tired and I still have papers to write up and jump start projects due after vacation, that's right VACATION is this Friday :D!! But until then, I have to make my way through this week and I can already tell it's not going to be easy or fast by any means!! So here's to traditional Sundays where you watch tv, enjoy some yummy snacks, and maybe squeeze in some homework...Happy Sunday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment