Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Uh Whiners

OK, so it MUST be time for a vacation because people around college are REALLY getting on my nerves. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is simply complaining and whining about all the projects and assignments they have to do over break. I mean yea I get it, trust me I do, but I don't need to hear it over and over again from the same person telling everyone who enters the room how much stuff they have to do. Just an FYI to those people, you have no more work than myself or anyone else and YES you are obnoxious repeating and complaining about your life. Like I get it, we all need to complain and de-stress, but there is a limit and mine is with repetitive people. So thank goodness break is 2 days away!

On another note, I called home tonight just to check in and talk to my mommy <3. She told me about a dream she had the other night about the devil trying to enter her body and her having to keep waking up and moving around so it wouldn't, needless to say we're going to church this Sunday now. She also told me that my dad screwed up his back leaning down to a tupperware drawer (how pathetic I know). It's sad, my parents, dad is getting old :(...also kinda sad, is it bad that I laughed when my mom told me??! I love my dad, but as any family, friend, or neighbor would tell you-He's got a flare for the dramatics..I guess that's where I get it from? Oh well, out of all his qualities I'm proud to take on his friendly-outgoing-ness attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment