Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh Hey!

Oh ya I've been on vacation mode, which for me means checking and facebook less, twitter and online shopping sites more! Sadly and yet happily, I'm back at school. Usually on my drive back I get emotional with songs I listen to or all the work I have in mind that has to get down in the upcoming week...however, yesterday I was SOOoooo relieved to come back to my apartment and just relax. Yes I worked on homework, unpacked all my things, made my bed :), and realized I forgot my tasty sushi at home :( (but it was ok, cuz from the Easter dinner I had before I left was enough to last me the night). I had a GREAT night's rest and woke up super early for me yep, 6:40am, felt good.

Classes weren't horrible today, even though it was exactly fun having to go to them, I still went and the gym as well (ya! go me for getting back into the routine). Also, I made myself a deal yesterday (after I felt soo full from my mom's wonderful Easter dinner) that I would make an honest effort to go back on the South Beach diet. Now I decided to make small modifications to it so I would stick with it longer than I did back in February. I decided I can have fruit because I love it and also oatmeal because honestly I don't have the time or patience or taste buds to cook and eat eggs every single morning for two weeks. So maybe I'm not following it to a 'T' but I desperately think I'll stick with it longer this time (encouragement helps!).

Also just some random stuff to add, on Saturday I went out with my best friend Katie and grab an early dinner of sushi as mentioned before. Well it was a rainy day and kind of chilly so I ordered a side of soup because I was so cold when we got into the restaurant. Well that said Miso soup (that I usually love and still do) left my tongue and roof of my mouth burnt! and the roof of my mouth is still experiencing the repercussions, like seriously I've never burnt my mouth so bad before, I think it killed some gums...not good. Helpfully it'll heal soon cuz it's incredibly uncomfortable.


Happy Monday All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment