Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Already in trouble

Haha so...day one (not even day, night!) of vacation and I'm already starting trouble..oh well. I had a nice afternoon by myself and then everyone else came home. I asked a simple question about bringing my cell phone with my to Italy (yes, Italy in May, I can't wait!) as an alarm clock and my dad snapped at me saying "bring it, just never turn it on". Uhhhh OK dad...that defeats the purpose of bringing it for an alarm clock, but ok. It was fine after, but I didn't dare  bring it up again.

Later, I got out of the house and got to hangout with some co-workers! Now I did give up alcohol for lent (I know stupid, but it's actually been good) so it wasn't easy being around them and not but I survived. It was so much fun just to get out and talk to people I haven't seen in a while. Oh did I mention we out to a sports bar? yea, we did and as we left we saw this really creepy guy that is friends with one of the couples I was out with, well this guy tried hit on a friend and then tried to get my number (yea right haha) so needless to say when we saw his car we had to have a little fun. Nothing horrible, just one of those teenage, write on the window and number for a sex line and "call me". HAHA could not resist when the friend suggested it...great way to end the first night on Spring Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment