Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Survivor Sunday!!!

Oh come on, we all have our guilty pleasures..I just happen to find a few that I'm not afraid to share. One of these pleasures is the ultimate-longest-running-competition show, Survivor (announced so much better by Jeff Probst). I have literally been watching Survivor since 6th grade, and got my family hooked on it soon after. Survivor is close to my heart because NO MATTER what was going on at home and in all of our busy schedules (and still to this day for the most part) the whole family would make it home to watch Survivor. When I was younger, the neighbors and I would even go as far as to play our own survivor version. It was play in the front/back yards and tribal council was held on an old rotting tree. Games include tangling from monkey bars, relay races, and of course the all time favorite temptation of food (because how dare we leave the game to grab food).

On to something a little more excited, I'M GOING TO ITALY TOMORROW!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I seriously can hardly believe it is happening. I started thinking of going to Italy back in October and of course May felt like a lifetime away.  So let me clarify that it is for school, I'm taking a music credit so I'll be focusing on musical aspects of the trip...but uh hello if you need a music credit, Italy isn't a shabby place to have to take it. I also need to say, that I'm kinda scared...I've never really been somewhere on my own. I mean yea, I'm traveling with  40 some-other students and 4 teachers, but still it just seems like a big thing to me! I just want to clarify that I have traveled places without my family/parents before, but I donno this just feels different for me. I guess I'm just more nervous of the going it on my own kinda of thing, even though I like doing things by myself, I like company too. I guess I need to remember that's it's the fear and excitement of life that makes it worth living!

No comments:

Post a Comment