Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm BAaaaaaaaaaacckkkkkkkkkKK!!

Hello world!!

So I'm back, I've been back it's just literally taken me a WHILE to get back in the groove and such. First of all I had a FANTASTIC time in Italy and it was INCREDIBLE (I'll post a separate post just for Italy). So I've been back for just over a week now and am starting my summer job.... insert whining and what not. Just kidding it's really not that bad, it's sometimes just tiring and overwhelming in the summer time. It's almost kind of nice to be starting so late in the school year too because some of the kids seem to appreciate the extra addition (me) and change in counselors.

On another note, I went to the beach today (after working morning care) with my friend Katie. I had a great time and we caught up on all our gossip since school ended. SO that's the good news...the bad news is I'm BURNT to a crisp on my lower back/stomach and upper things...talk about UNCOMFORTABLE!!! :( I hate being the pale kid to ALWAYS be burnt, despite the constant application and only remaining in the sun for short periods of time...sadly I'm always the one sporting the burn look after a beach trip. What's a girl to do, honestly??

No comments:

Post a Comment