Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Sence

Saturday begin with an early wake up for me and a quick tidying up of the apartment, cuz the roommate was coming with her parents to pack and take her large furniture home :( sad. Then, I had to deal with the future roommate/landlord and sign the new lease for the new apartment, which thank the lord I am able to move into early because that was causing it's own issues with my parents who didn't want to take things home if they could make their way to the new apartment, which is understandable, but it just didn't seem possible. THANKFULLY the new landlord is VERY understanding is allowing myself and the new roommates move in on the day we have to move out of our old apartments! YA for cooperation!!

Then, I had a shopping date with a new best friend, Brittany, we went to Augusta and shopped around. We both discussed spending the minimum, but finding the best deals!! From Khols I got: a much needed pair of capris, new necklace & matching earrings. At Old Navy I got: needed appropriate shorts. And from Apostale (where I never go because they run WAY too small and I feel like a cow in their clothing, rather than hot while trying on new jeans) I got: a pair of jeggins HAHA and new pair of MUCH needed jeans both for under $15, can you so SCORE?!?!

Needless to say it was an amazing shopping trip and Brittany and I had a great time talking. You know when you find someone at of the blue and just know their going to be your new best friend? Yea it was like that, we are soo similar it would have been scary, but we were both enjoying finding so much about each other and sharing a bond of being cheap and not spending a lot. When we returned to school, we grabbed some sleepover stuff at her place and went to my place, ate some yummy subway dinner, and watch Across the Universe then Country Strong (Awesome!!). Oh, and while we watched movies, we baked and had a great time. YA for new best friends and a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment