Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catch up Time...

SOooooo life of a college student mixed with the blogging cite, sometimes means they don't mix. This week is no exception! As it was the week before finals, final projects, presentations, and classes were wrapping up, so unfortunately that meant working 'round the clock, eating/exercising when possible, and saving friends for the weekend. EVERYTHING has been turned in and all that stands between me and the summer + Italy! is a Math and sign language final. It's not over yet folks, but darn it I wish it was!

SO, I just want to clarify that when I began blogging, the roommate and I were NOT getting along to say the least. It got so bad that were not eating together, speaking, or even making any interactions. I have to announce that we are now 100% better than before! I don't even know how it happen, I don't want to jinx it, but it's just gotten completely better between us. Which makes me happy don't get me wrong, but at the same time I'm really sad because she has been my ONLY roommate for the past 3 years of college! HOW I'M I SUPPOSED TO GO THROUGH SENIOR YEAR WITHOUT HER?!?! I know we get on each others nerves but that's what friends do honestly and the best part is the way we always bounce back and have a great bond after spending 3 years together. I don't know how I'll do it, because I was really lucky to meet her going into freshmen year and every year while we secretly planned to live with each other again, one of us would finally bring it up again and we'd decide we wanted to continue living together. It's sad when you realize how close you are to someone and knowing you're parting so quickly. Luckily we have our Italy excursion to go on, so we'll be together for an extra 2 weeks in GORGEOUS Venice, Florence, and ROME!!!!!! excited much?

Finals won't be tooo bad hopefully, math will probably kill me a little on Monday, but I have my last workout with my friend Katie that will REALLY give me the pick me I need! Then we plan an ice cream/movie date with friends we started freshmen year with and some we've picked up along the way. Then sign language on Tuesday will be fun and feel goood because I know I've learned another language in a very short semester and could actually use it in real life! Thanks college for giving me a practical skill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment