Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The End is Near..

Sorta freaking out in that, I-don't-wanna-leave-my-friends-I-can't-believe-school-is-over feeling :(. It's so sad, I hate this part of the year. It's always right when everyone has been getting along and we've been having a great time together. People's last minute goodbyes are so incredibly sad!! I can't handle them and this year is no different. Although, it might be a little harder since I'm moving from one apartment to another, so I have to pack ALL of my stuff up, but also pack things up and set them aside in my current apartment so it can just move to the new apartment.

I have exactly one final this evening, sign language, and it's going to be great! Then I am officially a SENIOR in college...how WEIRD is that! Oh and another exciting note coming up, is I fly to ITALY in exactly 6days!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH so exciting, nervous, and much to do in those 6 days!! I hope I get it all done and ready to go in that time.  Time to study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment