Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Resolutions

While I wrote about completing and not completing last year's list of New Year's resolutions, I realized I should probably make some for this year. DUH! So here goes...



#1: Send more physical mail. I truly believe it's a lost art. I miss getting hand written cards in the mail. I should still send my holiday cards that I got for FREE off Shutterfly (Thank you Shutterfly). I really do love them.  I should write to my Niece, Grandmother(s) - maybe, and who knows who else.


#2: Be kind, more often. I found myself getting frustrated towards then end of the year and I should stop that. My frustration only turns into sass or rudeness and that's not my intent. I need to find another outlet or a way to convey myself better when I'm reaching that grouchy point because let's be honest, NO ONE benefits when I'm getting upset and unclear of what I want or need.


#3: Display more patience and understanding towards my classroom and the children. It's similar to my second resolution, but I guess I really want to change for the better. Becoming unable to help myself helps no one else at the same time. Bettering myself will allow me to be there more for my co-teachers and children.


#4: Become a better, more aware, and cautious driver. Drivers in Mass are plain crazy, irrational, unpredictable, reckless, impulsive, the list is really endless. Therefore, I need to drive more carefully because others here are clearly not going too.


#5: Cross another Bucket List task off :)


#6: As always, become a better blogger. One can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment