Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Oh back to school...

Vacation's over. It's time to gather all my crap up and bring my bum back down to work.


It's been an enjoyable time at home with lots of laziness and family time. While it's really been great to have practically nothing to do, I am looking forward to a more normal schedule. Yea the whole staying up until 12 or later and then sleeping till 10am or so has been feeling fantastic, it can make you feel like a bum too.


I'm determined to cook healthier meals than what I have been; hey, I've been on break! I also want to get into a better exercise routine. Now that it's snowed I'm not as motivated to run outside, but I do need to keep up with something. I'm also going to bring down a bunch of craft and scrapbooking things to use my free time more wisely :).



No comments:

Post a Comment