Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

New AND Improved!

My crazy awesome idea to completely change up my look to start a new year :).

My Hair Stylist, whom I ABSOLUTELY ADORE! (Who can guess the movie this quote is from?!?!) insisted on taking before and after pictures :) Which obviously made me feel even better about chopping my hair off.  

A little montage of the haircutting process. I was smart enough to bring a friend with me so I had someone to document the event and boy was I glad I did!


Starting the process!! EEeeeekkk 


Chopped off! and wrapped up so nicely for me to send out!




I decided to donate my locks to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, mostly because recently there was an article I read that clarified where hair donations actually go and who they benefit. After reading said article, I then went to all the websites that were mentioned and looked specifically who my hair would go to and how the organization really worked. I was really happy to do this kind of research :)

My final look and if I may compliment myself a little Taylor Swift esque 

After my hair cut, my friend Sarah and I had to return her Mom's car and pick up her boyfriend. We all headed back up to Portland because Sarah and I had planned to have my nose pierce, her monroe pierced, and we both wanted our second hole in our ears. Yep we had a plan! Below is the finished result after Hair cut, Nose pierced, and Second holes in place. Sarah called me Queen of Snapchat  and I will not lie, I was slightly excited to show off the nose ring and fresh cut! It's just so nice to get so much chopped off at once, scary, but nice.

Pretty sure this was to a friend so she could see all the changes I made in just one day :)


*Oh and I may have asked Sarah's boyfriend if a nose piercing made one's nose look thinner, haha it's ok though Sarah has one too so I was bound to get the correct response*

No comments:

Post a Comment