Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

After Christmas Party (Long over due)

Every year my Dad's side of the family gets together after Christmas because it really is a crazy time before hand, so it's always been more convenient to gather after the hype of the Holidays. Well we pushed it this year by not getting together the week after Christmas, but 2weeks after the fact.

This year was kinda extra special for me, because it was the same day I chose to chop off about 8inches of my hair and pierce my nose, cuz why not? (You can read about that in a follow up post). This year was also different because my family usually hosts at our home, but this time we traveled to my Sister's new home where they hosted the craziness :).

Two of my cousins :)


I may have convinced my Niece that one of my cousins name was Justin because he slightly resembles Justin Bieber hehe. It was slightly hilarious partly because many started calling me Taylor Swift due to the new hairdo and although I took this as a very nice compliment, I then retaliated back. And mine actually stuck :)

All the Cousins


Cousins plus spouses plus my niece :)


It was an all out successful night, but I'm partial to family gatherings!

No comments:

Post a Comment