Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday?

I don't know if I've ever done a "Thankful Thursday" posting, but here goes!

I'm extremely thankful for all my friends and family, seriously I know people always say this but I'm happy to always have someone to talk or spend time with. Speaking of said people, last weekend was my sister's house warming party full or family and strangers. One family member that was there was my Grandmother T, just a little background that said Grammy T has Alzheimer's disease which means the short-term memory for her isn't very good. I gotta say though when we were little she used to ask us a bunch of times if we wanted something to drink or eat, now she just looks at our faces and says "oh I've asked you already haven't I"..innocent. Anyway, as the party started to wind down, my Grandmother came up to me and said, "You know I will be home" and I replied, "Oh anytime I need you?" and she said, "Well specifically tomorrow afternoon, if you needed to stop in". Oh Grammy how I love her oh so much!!

I hope everyone feels that loved today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment